The Handicare Freecurve stairlift has been developed with the highest of standards in mind. The Freecurve is tailor made for your staircase and can be customized to suit your individual needs.
The unique, single rail design is not only slim and unobtrusive, but you can also choose from a selection of colors to match your home and décor.
The Handicare Freecurve seat also comes in a wide variety of styles and choices as well. You can choose from our Classic, Elegance or Alliance seats to further customize your lift.
The Freecurve also has powered and automatic options to suit your exact needs. The almost limitless customizable options for the Freecurve make it the perfect stairlift for any home.
- Various automatic and powered options available
- Manual swivel seat and safety sensors as standard
- Manual fold-up seat, arms and footrest
- DC power as standard
- Standard weight limit of 300lbs
- Slim and stylish single rail design (less than 3 ¼” in diameter)
- Choice of three comfortable seat types
- Two remote controls as standard
- Choice of upholstery & rail colors
- Seatbelt as standard
- Allowing you to tailor your new stairlift to your exact needs
- For complete peace of mind
- Saves space for other stair users
- Provides battery backup in the event of a power cut or blackout
- Allowing the majority to use the stairlift safely & securely
- Attractive and unobtrusive
- To suit you, your needs and your individual tatse
- Call or send the lift from wherever you are
- To suit your home décor
- For when safety is a priority