Curved Stairlift | Freecurve
The Handicare Freecurve provides a multitude of innovative features to ensure your stairlift is tailor-made just for you.
Custom built to fit your staircase, this unique, single track design is available in a variety of colors to match your home and décor. Coupled with one of three seat styles, your comfort and safety remain priority. This includes our Active Seat option, a stand-assist aid to gently guide your movements as you stand up or sit down.
The Freecurve can overcome many architectural obstacles, allowing it to be installed in tighter spaces. For example, the Turn and Go feature will swivel your seat as you are riding the lift to ensure your knees don’t hit the opposite handrail on narrow staircases. The drop nose and powered hinge minimize any track obstructions to a minimum.
To ensure an exact fit on your staircase, we utilize our proprietary PhotoSurvey system to take pictures of your stairs. These measurements are then uploaded into our system and transposed into an instant look at how your stairlift will look in your home. This allows you the opportunity to make sure you are happy with the design before we even leave your home!
- Powered hinged rail: With the powered hinge the track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
- Weight limit: 275lbs
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage