Outdoor Stairlifts | 2000
The 2000 outdoor model is manufactured from durable and waterproofed materials allowing it to withstand external conditions and be installed on most outdoor curved staircases. Whether it’s providing access to your home or a favorite outdoor living area, such as a deck, garden or pool, the 2000 outdoor stairlift makes the great outdoors accessible again.
Similar to the indoor 2000, the outdoor model can navigate the tightest of bends while still providing you a safe and reliable ride. The unit includes an outdoor cover to protect the unit from the outdoor elements while not in use and also includes a key switch to ensure that only you and your family have access to the lift.
Just like all of our curved chairlifts, Handicare guarantees a custom built solution that meets all of your personal needs.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage