Curved Stairlift | 2000
A curved stairlift is the optimal choice for spiral staircases or ones that have a landing or bend along the travel. The Handicare 2000 boasts the tightest track bends in the industry today, allowing it to fit most staircases.
Each 2000 is custom built based off of the specific parameters of your home’s architecture to ensure it fits tightly against your wall, ensuring your staircase is left with the maximum amount of space. If space at the bottom of your staircase is a concern, we can eliminate it altogether when the seat is parked upstairs by adding a powered hinge that lifts and folds the track away when not in use.
The 2000 provides a wide range of versatility – from its seat and track options to its upgrade options. The 2000 stairlift is manufactured from durable, weather-resistant materials allowing it to also be installed outdoors. Perfect for front walkways, porches or decks, the 2000 outdoor unit helps you get back to enjoying Mother Nature.
- Powered hinged rail: With the powered hinge the track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
2000 in use
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage