What about the power supply?
Our stairlifts use very little power and are connected to standard socket outlets. If there is no socket outlet within a reasonable distance of the lift, we can arrange for a qualified electrician to install one.
- I have underfloor heating. Will the floor be drilled?
- I am not sure if our wall is suitable for a stairlift. Is there a way round this?
- The walls are of weak construction (e.g. plasterboard) - is this okay?
- Would it be best to paint the walls before or after installation?
- Will the walls be damaged during installation?
- Will I be able to keep existing doors at the top or bottom of the stairs?
- Can the floor covering be left in place?
- Will building work be required if I have a stairlift installed?