Will a stairlift fit my stairs?
In theory, all stairs should be strong enough to take a stairlift. However, it is important that a stairlift adviser visits to assess the stairs properly. This provides an opportunity to tell you about the options available and for your stairlift to be tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Is a stairlift always possible?
- How is the track secured?
- Is the track fixed to the wall or to the steps?
- Can a stairlift also be installed on the shorter or inside wall of the stairs?
- How long will it take before my stairlift is ready to use? What is the delivery timescale?
- Will the hand rail remain in place?
- How long does it take to install the stairlift?
- How will I know when the stairlift is due to be installed?
- How easy is it to dismantle a stairlift?