How long will it take before my stairlift is ready to use? What is the delivery timescale?
Our curved stairlift is made to measure for your stairs. Since this involves custom work, it is not possible to hold ready-made items in stock. Consequently, delivery of a stairlift takes a few weeks. Stairlfits for straight staircase can be delivered more quickly. We may be able to speed up delivery in urgent cases.
- Is a stairlift always possible?
- How is the track secured?
- Will a stairlift fit my stairs?
- Is the track fixed to the wall or to the steps?
- Can a stairlift also be installed on the shorter or inside wall of the stairs?
- Will the hand rail remain in place?
- How long does it take to install the stairlift?
- How will I know when the stairlift is due to be installed?
- How easy is it to dismantle a stairlift?