How long does it take to install the stairlift?
It takes around four hours to install a stairlift, including user instruction.
- Is a stairlift always possible?
- How is the track secured?
- Will a stairlift fit my stairs?
- Is the track fixed to the wall or to the steps?
- Can a stairlift also be installed on the shorter or inside wall of the stairs?
- How long will it take before my stairlift is ready to use? What is the delivery timescale?
- Will the hand rail remain in place?
- How will I know when the stairlift is due to be installed?
- How easy is it to dismantle a stairlift?